Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Checkin' in... Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I've blogged. The holidays have come and gone, so I'm consumed in the studio until my album is finished. I'm shooting for a early March release! Let's cross our fingers. I'm so excited!! Below are a couple pictures of my studio life, fun with friends and networking outings. Happy New Year!

A night at the "Echo" in Silverlake while watching my bass player's other band, Marcus Very Ordinary! My bassist, Jon LaTona, my horn player, Ben Burget, my producer Ian Coyne and his lovely lady friend, Luz Abril! Good times!

HunnyPot with writers Peter Fox (Rachael Yamagata) and Joe Solo (Macy Gray).

In Peter Malick's studio writin' my next tune, "Nothin' Left to Lose" with Peter Malick (Norah Jones), Ian Coyne and I. 

BBQing with members of my band, Angela Michael and Jon LaTona. 

Singin' by the piano for the holidays with my sweet sister, Stacey!

In Ian Coyne's studio recording Ben Burget on trumpet on my song, "B Sting". Wait 'til you hear it!!

"Cirque Berzerk" outing with good friends, Catrina Carson and Chris Hall (owners of Black Heart Graphics)

BRADY SPINDAL!! One of LA's Cirque Berzerk's finest characters! If you haven't seen their show, I highly recommend it! Check it out, they're only at the Nokia for the month of January!

I'll letcha know when my next show is. Can't wait to see you all again!

~W

No comments:

Post a Comment