Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whitton's News and Live Appearances Update!



Happy Spring Everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful start in 2012! My 10 day northwestern tour went smashingly! Such a beautiful experience each day, truly! My traveling bandmate, Ben Burget and I sailed up north until we hit Seattle, WA, where we played at the Benaroya Hall! One of my best shows yet!! Stay tuned, there will be video and tour photos to be shared shortly. 

Live at the Benaroya Hall in Seattle, WA. Photo taken by Tim Durkan.


Below are some updates on news and some March appearances. Thank you to everyone that came out to support me on my tour! 

Buzzing bees and blooming apple trees, 

~ Whitton


NEWS
~~Exciting news about my brother Michael's film, "Exit Strategy", with Big Boy from KPWR Power 106 & Kevin HartAlso, produced by family friend, Kellie Maltagliati! TICKETS are on sale MARCH 9TH! I've already gotten the pleasure of laughin' my buns off at this movie!! It's a must see comedy. It was also fun hearing my acoustic song, "Mercy" play in the background of a scene too! Check it out!!
~~"I Fell in Love" (track on my EP) found a spot on a national commercial for a Valentine's Day promo on "Gossip Girl". The commercial is on YOUTUBE! Wow, I'm honored!
~"Apple Tree" (track of my EP) is featured in the film, "The 5th Quarter", starring Aidan Quinn, Andie MacDowell and Ryan Merriman. I've also gotten the pleasure of seeing this movie already. It's such a moving true story! A must see. It's now available on BlueRay and DVD! You can also purchase the whole sound track to this movie on iTunes!


SHOWS
March 5th - GVB RADIO INTERVIEW on the show "Indies in Motion" @ 1pm to 2pm PST on Ch1 of www.GVBRadio.com 
March 7th, 21st - April 4th, 18th - May 2nd, 16th and 30th! - Residency at downtown LA's - Villain's Tavern. Every other Wednesday of the month. Starts at 9pm-midnight. 1356 Palmetto St., Los Angeles, CA 91003. 21+, great food and drinks and no cover!
March 9th - San Diego Fox Morning Show @ 9:15am. Live performance

March 11th - The Brick by Brick - "Acoustic Alliance" - 1130 Buenos Ave., San Diego, CA 92110. 21+ and $8 cover. TICKETS
 
Please come and be my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment