Friday, June 14, 2013

Whitton News Update


Happy Summer to You! I know it's been a little while since my last update. Well to fill in you, a whirlwind of change stormed through my world the last few months. Which took me for a ride... Mostly good things. But the not so good things are such as life and those just make us stronger. =)

I have a couple great things cookin'! I have begun recording for my new album!! Super stoked! Not sure what the name will be yet... I kinda have to wait and let the album name itself. I have thirty songs to choose from and I have had them all tucked away in my back pocket for quite some time. I couldn't think of a better time to release them! Since I'm in the studio, I will not have any live appearances coming up.

Another fun spin is, my song "I Fell in Love" landed a "MUNCHKIN" commercial placement for the new Swaddle Blanket! So adorable! If you haven't seen it yet, you have to check it out: http://youtu.be/MmZC_YKRwkQ





I hope your hearts are well. More updates to come!! Have a marvelous summer!! =)

~ Whitton

No comments:

Post a Comment