Monday, August 19, 2013

KUSI and SDIF8 Photos!


Wow! What a fabulous weekend!! My band and I cruised around San Diego with big big smiles and live songs! Here's a few photos of all the fun!


Having band rehearsal for our #‎sandiegoindiefest appearance on the Craig's Yerkes Stage! #‎CooperAppelt on bass, #‎LauraMace on backup vocals, #‎MattHornbeck on mandolin/guitar, #‎BenBurget on Piano/trumpet and #‎AdamAlesi on drums! Can't wait #‎sandiego!!! #‎sdif, #‎sdif8




#‎KUSI, Thanks for having us play live on #‎GoodMorningSanDiego!! It was a blast!! Next stop, for a afternoon drink at my brother's new mixology bar, #‎FraudsandSwindlers on 5th Ave in the heart of Gaslamp!!! Then at 8:30pm we will be rocking the #‎SanDiegoIndieFest Craig's Yerkes stage!!! 


Thanks to #‎FrancescaValle for the sweet photo! And double thanks to my wonderful band & team: #‎BenBurget, #‎CooperAppelt, #‎LauraMace, #‎MattHornbeck, #‎AdamAlesi, #‎AlexandraUnderhill, #‎ReggieIge


Had a blast performing at the #‎SanDiegoIndieFest!!! Photo taken by #JohnHancock 




I LOVE SAN DIEGO! Thanks for having me =)







No comments:

Post a Comment