Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fun News in June


Hello everyone! Hope ya'll enjoyed your Memorial Weekend. I sure did! Just getting back from the "Lightning in A Bottle" Festival in Oak Canyon! Lots of funky fashion, stunning beauty and lovely company. =) I'm definitely submitting to perform next year.


Now for little bit of news...

My song, "I Fell In Love" is featured on Sonic Eclectic Radio!


Also, my new EP release is featured on Radio Crystal Blue Novus Ordo's podcast on 5/30 and will be distributed the day after. This edition will be rebroadcast once on this Live365 station on Saturday 6/5 10pm ET


Last but not least, I recently got my finished mix of "Turn Off the Light" by Michael James from IndieProMix! So impressed and extremely fortunate! If you're a musician and need a perfect mix, I HIGHLY recommend.

More to come! ~ W

No comments:

Post a Comment