Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July News... So far!

Yell..O! Hope everyone is gearin' up for a fabulous 4th of July! I voted to play Monopoly... alas, I find myself at a table with empty chairs. I guess this means get a life, join the party or be alone, eating dried mangos and daydreaming about how nice it'd be to own Boardwalk and Park Place in real life. Well... whatever you guys decide to do this red, white and blue holiday, be safe and smart. Drinking and driving are for lameos, losers and boozers.

So... July news... hmmm. Nothing too too exciting as of this second, but in a few weeks you're gonna witness something pretty freakin' awesome that's stashed away in my back pocket. No way can I spill all the beans just yet, but I'll give you a few tasters... My NEW live performances and music video,"Turn Off the Light" will be released. I'm relaunching my entire web site with new photos and upcoming show dates. I'm cookin' up some fun merchandise ideas, watch out! Will be available at my live concerts. Oh, and I've been finger pickin' away on my new Martin! Soundin' real fine ladies and gentlemen. That's all I can reveal from the Whitton curtain for the time being... I know, I know... Got you all riled up. You're just gonna have to wait.


Here's a snap shot of a couple of talented folks while jamming in the studio: Peter Fox, Jon LaTona, Darius Minaee and singer, Emily Jane. Photo taken by Ian Coyne.

More to come. Have a blast this weekend ya'll!

~ Whitton

No comments:

Post a Comment