Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Turn Off the Light" - Photos!


Here's a sneak peek of the stills from my new music video "Turn Off The Light".

Actor Evan Dumouchel played my drunk, low beat husband whom turned into a suave, charming catch by the end of the night. Photography by my director, Michael Whitton.

The OneString King, a good friend of mine, let us shoot at his house in Long Beach, CA. One of the best experiences I've ever had.



I wouldn't have gotten to do this without my fantastic Producer - Kellie Maltagliati! Endless hugs and thanks Kellie!



I want to do it all over again!



Myra Penate (amazing makeup artist) and Natalie Gamble (exceptional photographer) are watching quietly during each take. Photo right is Julie Hinton (beautiful singer & pianist) who performed on the whirly during outside porch takes.



Todd McCool on the guitar!



Director of Photography - Robert Baliszewski and lighting assistant - Pat O'Malley. Also, to the right are my band mates: Jon Latona (bass) and Shaunte Palmer (trombone), but this night I had him play drums. =) Nice one Shaunte!



It was indeed a fabulous night! Except... the only thing I'd do different is make sure my hair doesn't go flat by 4am. I needed the extra extra extra hold! Damn ocean air. Stay tuned!

~ Whitton

Ps... Don't want to forget one of the most important talents in this process, my production designer, Shalome Pilon! She rocked it out like no one's business! And a special thanks to everyone who contributed costumes, props and time! You're the best! Amazing crew all in all. Thank you everyone... I really look forward to working together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment