Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Carvinal Del Corazon" Benefit for Haiti*


Hey Long Beach fans! I'll be performing 5-6 solo acoustic songs for the Haiti benefit "Carvinal Del Corazon", which will continue to support the people there. I've also donated one of my songs for the "Carvinal Del Corazon" compilation CD of all the Long Beach artists that they'll be selling throughout the day. 100% of the proceed will be given to Yele.org. ♥ .

I'll be serenading loud and proud by 6pm just me and myself and I. Silent Art Auction, Sirena Serpentina (tribal fire/belly-dancing), AXE L.A., ACRO YOGA LA & many others. All ages! On Sunday, February 28, 2010, 4-9pm at Hancock University and 8pm – 1am at
The Cellar - 21+.1638 Long Beach Blvd. LBC.

Together their creating an unforgettable day offering a silent art auction, five live music/performance stages, kids activity area, live painting, live screen printing, fashion show, culutral dance performances, haircuts for donations, food, fire dancing, CD Compilation, free bike valet and safety check. They're asking the community to donate a $5-20 entry fee (no one will be turned away).

Hope to see ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment