Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yummy CD Release time! YAYooooO!!

I hope you can make it to my CD Release parties! Theses two shows are going to be so fun! The Venice show, I'll be performing with my 10 piece band and you can be a part of my LIVE video taped audience! You're going to get a chance to tell the camera what songs you like, how cute I am =) , or anything you want really...

At the San Diego IndieFest, I'll have a 6 piece band, tons of merch available, one being my handmade matchboxes (w/my picture on it) for your fridge and be the first witness a couple new song surprises in my LIVE performance. Another cool thing is this show is all ages, plus 65 other acts to perform on 6 Stages! You get a full day of musical inspiration!

Also, if you're on Facebook or iLike, I'd love to be friends there too! Hope to see your sweet faces! * Kisses* ~Whitton

Stronghold @ 9pm - March 23rd
1625 Abbot Kinney, Venice, CA - Old speakeasy venue - 10 piece band
21+, $10, (*special guest opener*)
Come be a part of the LIVE audience - Filmed w/ HD cameras & LIVE interviews


San Diego IndieFest @ 5pm - March 27th
2906 University Ave., San Diego, CA
Whitton LIVE with 6 piece band - Women's History Month Stage -
Sponsored in part by teh Women's History Museum -
inside Claire de Lune Coffee House, on University and Kansas
(619) 688-9845. All ages, plus 65 other acts to perform on 6 Stages

If you have a facebook and/or an iLike, please join Whitton there!!
If you what to keep up to date on Whitton's daily blogs about upcoming news and fun adventures,
please copy and paste these links in your browser:


No comments:

Post a Comment